Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My how time flies…..

Warning…..I took this post from part of my family newsletter.   Family, don’t read any further if you don’t want to read it twice!

I can’t believe that January has come and gone!
I had a huge list of projects to accomplish during the month, and I totally missed out on almost every one of them.
Yes, I was sick for most of the time, but I didn’t even remember to put out my new Warren Kimball calendar until the last few days of January! How sad is that?
image
February is already rolling along and in just a short time it will be Valentine’s Day.   (Six days from today to be exact!)

I guess I’d better get busy.
I remember one fateful year when we didn’t start our candy shopping until Valentine’s Eve and there was not ONE piece of Valentine looking candy left in the whole city. None! (Easter candy had taken its place!)


“How did it get so late so soon?
Its night before its afternoon.
December is here before its June.
My goodness how the time has flewn.
How did it get so late so soon?”
-Dr. Seuss

image

Have a great week!
JoAnn

3 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

You know what I really miss? Those marshmallow hearts you and dad would put on our breakfast plates on valentines morning. I loved that tradition. I wish we could find those hearts again. If you do happen to see any this year, send some my way! Love ya.

Beth at Aunties said...

I am feeling it too. The time is flying by way too fast. My unsent Valentines need to make it to Virgina an my littles ones there already sent me mine. Thanks for the gentle reminder:)
Love your new bright car and color!

Irene said...

I love that Dr. Seuss poem, where did you get it from?