Wednesday, February 16, 2011

An unwelcome change……

Dear Mother Nature,

Please change your mind and

bring back the sunshine! 

image

I was sort of looking forward to

doing some of this:

Maddie in the sprinklers again

Not this:

car

Love,

(Your best friend),

JoAnn

P.S.  The snow picture was really taken in 2003.

5 comments:

Irene said...

I second this motion!

Lacey said...

Amen! And that snow picture may have been taken in 2003, but it's sure what things looked like around here last night!

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

Did it really snow that much? I know it's an old picture but I would be shocked if it had snowed that much... I have to say I'm enjoying our slightly warmer temperatures. :) Love you!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

LOL! JoAnn your sentiments are shared by many after this snowy winter! We actually had a day in the high 60's yesterday and all our snow finally melted ..YAY! I hope that's will be it for this winter.

Marg said...

I love this...that's what's happening right now...a cold snap, snowing and I'm not sure what to do with my tulips??