It seems that “painting” runs in the family.
#1. Here is a picture of Joshua helping paint their new shed.
(Yes, we do know there are child labor laws! Don’t tell!)
#2. I just returned home from a little overnight trip with my sister and guess what was waiting for me?
My family painted the “project” bedroom for me!
(Rhythm and Blues by Benjamin Moore)
Well, Liz and Ken painted, but everyone else helped with the kids!
WHAT A NICE SURPRISE! Thank you!
#3. The playhouse is getting covered in Lemon Grass by Benjamin Moore.
We are excited about all of our projects, even though I am a bit more nervous about the color choices than everyone else. (I am a boring black and white person.)
Come back soon for some pictures!
JoAnn
The samples are not really too helpful. The yellow paint looks a little darker in this picture than it does in person, and the blue paint actually has more turquoise in it and is a bit more intense.
6 comments:
I told you the yellow would look more mellow outside. They always do when they are out in the sunlight. You just need to trust your paint expert. Your projects look beautiful and I can't wait for them to be finished!
I can't wait to see the finished playhouse - I love the colour choices.
Could you send your paint crew my direction? Can't wait to see it all!
Looking forward to seeing it in person!!!
I also can't wait to see the finished results! Painting is a harder job than it looks ...we just finished painting three rooms and all the taping around windows and moldings took forever to do.
Love that yellow! I'm all about lots of color. It just makes me happy. Mimi
Post a Comment