Monday, July 11, 2011

Turning ninety-three…Happy Birthday!

Project1
cropped 7
My father-in-law just celebrated a big birthday.
He is turning 93 years old.
He still drives, plays golf, and enjoys good health.  We had a little party to celebrate with him.  I’ll let pictures tell the story.
Project2
2011_0709Ninety-three0016
Project3



I think he deserved a fun party.
What do you think?
JoAnn

Thanks to the Lloyds for hosting!
 

6 comments:

Pondside said...

Oh yes! Ninety-three deserves a BIG family party! It looks like you had a great time and celebrated your dear FIL in real style.

Stacey said...

That looks like a wonderful celebration! I bet he enjoyed every minute being surrounded by people who love him. :)

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

Those are such cute pictures! I think you got some good ones. :) Thanks again for letting us come over and paint your playhouse teheheh.

Lacey said...

93 is a huge deal! Sounds like you've got some good genes in your family. :) Happy birthday to your FIL-- looks like it was quite the party! :)

Mimi Sue said...

My little helpers work for pancakes. Yours are adorable. Happy bday to Grandpa! That's quite an accomplishment. I have a July 3rd daughter too. Mine was born in 1979. Love the way the playhouse is turning out. GREAT price on that siding. Love to get deals like that. Mimi

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Happy 93rd birthday to your father-in-law! God bless him