Monday, September 5, 2011

A Little Family Time…..

2
This past week we had the whole family here!  It was a crazy, busy, noisy week, but we enjoyed being together.
We tried to capture some good photos and with four little children moving around it wasn’t easy.  Our big plans to go somewhere exciting sort of fizzled out, too, so here we are in the back yard.
mosaic
DSC06122DSC06102
1
DSC06178
      DSC06140ma
b
The pictures are fun, but not quite as professional as I had hoped.  I guess we just need to get together again soon!
Who is up for another reunion?
JoAnn

9 comments:

Kelli said...

How fun! I love the pictures. You have one good lookin' family! Cute cute cute!

Pondside said...

What gorgeous kids and grandkids - it looks like everyone had a great time. There's nothing in the whole, wide world like getting together with family.

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

Soooo... I know everyone else looks good in this picture but really... I don't think you could have chosen a worste picture of me...

julie said...

I love the pictures! What a fun (maybe even exhausting) week!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Wonderful family photos, JoAnn! You have a lovely large and happy family.

I spent the last 9 days with my kids and grandkids in Colorado...it made me so happy!

Sharon Lovejoy said...

JoAnn,

MUCH, much better than journeying somewhere. You were HOME and that is the best.

Such a handsome family. What is better than grands?

All joys,

Sharon Lovejoy Writes from Sunflower House and a Little Green island

jen said...

How fun! I love your family & the pics are dang cute! I am up for another family get together - hopefully soon!

Marg said...

Looks like you have got yourself an excellent team...You sure know how to make them stand out...I love your group photos and the grands...
The family is the only foundation that we can give our children today and I can see that you have prioritized this for your children.

Lacey said...

I think the pictures look great! Looks like you had a fantastic time... but it seems to me that you guys always have lots of fun at your get-togethers. :)