Friday, November 11, 2011

HGTV Comes to Utah!

I don’t normally have enough to say to write two blogs in one day, but I just had to pass on this news!

HGTV is coming to UTAH!

I’ve always wanted to enter their drawing and win a fabulous house, but I never really wanted to pick up and move across the country. 

Watch this video and you will see why.

I love Utah!

How exciting is this???

JoAnn

6 comments:

Pondside said...

I'll bet this will be very exciting. I couldn't see the video - I'll come back later to see if my computer will behave and let me see it!

Anonymous said...

That is exciting about the HGTV house. It will be fun to watch the progress on the show. Maybe our entire family should enter to win. Have a very happy birthday! I look forward to celebrating with you tomorrow.

Katie C.

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

Aren't you glad I found the news for you? :) I know how much you always love watching the dream homes so I knew you would enjoy it.

PS HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAREST MOMMY. I love you to the moon and back!

wendy said...

That IS exciting...and I love Utah too. I miss it.

Mimi Sue said...

How fun!! I'll definitely be entering! We really do live in a beautiful state. mimi

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

I can't wait to visit Utah one day. You live in an amazingly beautiful state.