Friday, November 18, 2011

In Denial….

image

(photo credit)

I’m just needing a little color.

(It’s snowing big fluffy flakes outside and I’m in a little denial.)

Maybe by tomorrow I’ll be ready to face a white world, but not tonight.

So, I’m sharing some bright things that make me happy.

Aren’t these flowers pretty?

image

(photo credit)

I LOVE this quilt I found on Pinterest. (click for credit)

image

and this one

image

(credit)

image

These plates look so fun, too!

image

Doesn’t this chair just cheer you up instantly?

(credit)

Well, I feel a LOT better now.  Think I’ll go read my new book I got at the Book fair at school.

I’m reading Matched by Ally Condie.

It’s a New York Times bestseller for young adults.

Have a great week end!

JoAnn

6 comments:

Pondside said...

I know that there will be mornings when we wake up to a winter wonderland, but they are few. While your world turns white, ours turns green as the moss comes to life on anything that stays still for five minutes.
I love that quilt with the shaggy edges.

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

I love all that color. I especially want those plates.

Irene said...

Yay for some color on this snowy morning. Enjoy reading your book, (and then let me borrow it :)

Marg said...

I like this cheery blog today. We have a white blanket of snow...which is very unusual for us for this time of year, but the sun is peaking through.
Pinterst is an very contagious site. I have not set up my board..but looks like so many useful resources.
Go take that warm quilt and finish reading your book.

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

It's snowing out there already. JoAnn?

Bright colors are so cheerful aren't they? I have a "Colors of the rainbow" board on Pinterest that cheers me up immediately when I look at all the images. :)

I hope you and your family have a very Happy Thanksgiving!

Mimi Sue said...

Thank you for the brightening! That's something we could all you at this time of year. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Mimi