I found this roll recipe on Pinterest and tried it-TWICE! Both times the rolls came out light, feathery, and delicious! The blog that has the recipe gives step by step directions and they are pretty simple to follow. Go visit Lara’s blog to learn how to make super rolls!
Did you have a nice Thanksgiving?
We did (but we ate far too much food)!
JoAnn
7 comments:
I imagine that I can smell those rolls - what a treat they must have been.
I LOVE those rolls! So glad you discovered that recipe.
They even turned out yummy for me! (And we all know, I'm no cook!)
oh man...I can practically smell them, and feel like I need to wipe away the butter running down my arms.
YUM
I just finished making some rolls like that...it's in our book pg.116. I just made a whole batch of that dough...and it stays perfect in the fridge for up to 5 days. Today I finished off the dough by making a pan of cinnamon buns.
Those are my favorites. This week I put a pepperoni sausage...Yummy!
I've also enjoyed finding new recipes on Pinterest! The rolls do look so light and delicious.
Yes, ate too much and now I'm on a strict diet --only six months till may duaghters wedding, so it is crunch time.
Don't feel bad..I have my book still waiting also...I've got the boys this weekend and hope to run some errands next week...so we will wait with anticipation....
Post a Comment