Thursday, December 29, 2011

Free Christmas downloads and another party!

You know how when you get something new and you just can’t use it in moderation?  Well, I just downloaded some digital Christmas scrapbook things and I had to try them all!

Just be warned- they are busy.

project 5

Leelou Blogs has some free Christmas scrapbook downloads available only until Friday and I thought I’d play around with them.  I haven’t done much digital scrapbooking, but I think it could be fun.

project 1

Here are my quick attempts at being creative!

(I want to play around with this more later, but my time is busy right now.)

project 3

(We love this cute family!)

I’ll post more pictures later.

What a fun way to document a party!

Joann

P.S.  Just one more….

project 6

5 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

You are too funny mom. Cute pictures though.

Pondside said...

You put me to shame! I won such a scrapbook program and haven't yet figured out how to use it.

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures and the way you fixed them like a scrapbook. Especially love the one with Rob surrounded by all the kids. Thank for a great party. Love Carolyn

Marg said...

What a wonderful idea and what a fun party you seem to entertain.
I am enjoying that book so much and then my eyes become attracted to your recipes. Now I need some time to create something new! Family recipe share so much information about who you really are.
Blessings to you in the New Year.

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

There are cute scrap pages!

I have the same scrapbook program that Pondside has and while I figured out how to use it I haven't played around with it too much as yet. So much going on from the holidays and all. I do hope to get all my grandsons photos scrapped I the new year --but after my daughter's wedding this spring when I'll have time to breathe..lol

Happy New year!