Monday, January 2, 2012

Wrapping Up a Good Year

2011 was a pretty good year.

It wasn’t perfect, but the good always outweighs the bad.

We have many things to be grateful for.

We learned a few lessons.

We had some fun.

Here is a little recap of the past twelve months.

(It was really hard choosing just one picture for each month!)

Project1.jpg

And one of our most precious blessings:

image

THANKS FOR THE GOOD MEMORIES!

I hope 2012 is a year full of promise for all of us!

XOXOXO

JoAnn

P.S.  You can click on the picture to enlarge it.

7 comments:

Pondside said...

What a year - a baby and a cook book produced in your family. The mosaic is lovely, as I'm sure are the memories.

wendy said...

how fun to do a year recap with PHOTOS.
and the last....is the best for sure.

Irene said...

It was a great year and I look forward to all this new year holds in stock for us!

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

It was a wonderful year. Some big things happened for our family this year. I am most excited about that playhouse though... well other than that sweet little baby girl that is. Thanks for making our year so wonderful.

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

It was a wonderful year. Some big things happened for our family this year. I am most excited about that playhouse though... well other than that sweet little baby girl that is. Thanks for making our year so wonderful.

Marg said...

There you go...just a perfect collage of your memories. It's fun to review the photos and count all the blessings.
And I love your favorite shot also.
Happy New Year to all of you.

Unknown said...

Great collage of the year and the baby is the best!! I'm your newest follower-stop by for a visit!!