This Sally Forth cartoon seems to echo my life.
Or Costco.
JoAnn
.....or the Gravelmart or the Feed Store! That's my life!
haha... that's pretty funny. I used to love going shopping with dad, not the same as you and dad going shopping but I did love it.
ha ha...so True.
I get it...we always find time to drive to SHIP Happens...and enjoy a Mexican meal down at the border...I always ask..."Do you feel like coming with?"Life is good..it's what we make it.I love what your daughter wrote.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
.....or the Gravelmart or the Feed Store! That's my life!
haha... that's pretty funny. I used to love going shopping with dad, not the same as you and dad going shopping but I did love it.
ha ha...so True.
I get it...we always find time to drive to SHIP Happens...and enjoy a Mexican meal down at the border...I always ask..."Do you feel like coming with?"
Life is good..it's what we make it.
I love what your daughter wrote.
Post a Comment