My husband and I have been talking about taking a little vacation.
I suggested Europe.
Not in the budget.
New England would be nice.
Too far to drive.
(That would require air- line tickets, car rentals, and hotels.)
I hate Las Vegas.
We’ve been to Washington quite a few times.
(We do love it, however.)
California? Maybe.
We will probably end up driving up the California/Oregon coast and then spending a few days in Portland with our daughter and her husband.
We are just in the beginning-to-talk-about-it-stages.
Wouldn’t it be fun to have one of these?
(Check out this blog.)
I would be perfectly happy camping in a beautiful little meadow full of wild flowers.
Some rugged mountains would be nice surrounding us.
Maybe a quiet little beach.
Sigh……
I don’t know where we will end up going, but it is fun to think about it.
Now, let’s just hope gas prices don’t keep going higher and higher!
JoAnn
7 comments:
That little camper is darling. It would be fun to travel in that thing but yes, gas could be an issue. I think your little trip sounds like a lot of fun.
I think half the fun of a trip is planning and dreaming about it beforehand... I love that little cozy camper!
What a romantic little trailer. I can imagine that it would be fun to pull up to an ocean side park and whip up a camping dinner. Gas prices keep on rising here - when will it stop?
I love vacationing, and am always looking forward to the next getaway. Your beginning stages of this trip sure sound fun!
I love that drive down the Oregon coast line. Soooo dang beautiful. I could live there.
that little trailor is a doll....it would be so fun to have something like that to "dress up"
they are hard to find.
You have both worked hard, raised your family and it's not about where you go or what you have or don't have, it's that you have each other and that's all that counts.
You are so blessed and enjoy the reality of your dreams.
that is awesome! if you end up getting one, you'll want to drive it here and back. we would love to have you. :)
Post a Comment