Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Summer Fun!

mosaic

Can it really be July?

Summer, please slow down!

JoAnn

P.S.  Happy Birthday to Heidi!

 

6 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

I love LOVE love summertime. It's my favorite time of year. So many fun things to do and see... if only it weren't quite so hot. :)

Pondside said...

That gang looks ready for a fun-filled July!

Marg said...

Hope you have a wonderful time with those wee ones...enjoy the summer and remember that list that you created awhile back..
I am so itching to post...it,s hard on me taking a break..but I love watching the rest of you.

Lacey said...

That was the FASTEST June EVER! Even though it's gone quickly, it looks like you've had lots of fun with your summer so far. :)

Mimi Sue said...

It's flying by for sure. Looks like you're having some summer fun though. Mimi

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Oh, look at all those happy faces and sweet newborns, JoAnn! Your days are busy doing happy things, that is why they are moving so fast.

PS: I watched those World Fair videos with hopes I'd see someone I knew, but didn't see anyone. They did bring back lots of good memories of the excitement we felt attending it. Did you notice how nicely dressed most people were in those days?