Tuesday, November 27, 2012

It’s coming….

snow 1snow 2snow 5snow 6

snow it

The leftovers are almost gone.

The house is quiet.

It is officially time (I’m a Thanksgiving first person) to prepare for Christmas.

So much to do.

But…

I love the anticipation.

(Not so much all the work.)

Welcome Christmas 2012!

I hope it will be a great season for everyone!

 

4 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

I love the Christmas season! Such a magical time of year. I love all the lights, decorations and holiday cheer! Christmas is definitely welcomed here!

Mimi Sue said...

I wait til after Thanksgiving too. Let's not rush things. Now on to the busiest month of the year. Mimi

Pondside said...

Clever you! I love what you've done with this mosaic.
I know it's coming, but I haven't done a thing!

Marg said...

Blessings to you as you prepare...for this wonderful season of Joy, Love, Peace, and Hope!