Saturday, December 8, 2012

So much to do….so little energy

I’m finding myself with a pretty long to-do list today.

I’ve checked off a few items, but looking at the list is making me tired.

(My husband reminds me that I make things a lot harder than necessary because I  have a hard time making decisions-and I do!)

Maybe I should just do what little Aubrey does:

429517_10151264096794431_410883318_n

Check back later and see my cooking efforts!

JoAnn

P.S.  That is, unless I decide to take a really long nap!

Wish I had the energy these kids do!

IMG_1291.JPG 1

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those kids sure are cute! It is too bad that we don't have the same energy they have. Don't stress over everything that is not done. Most of it is done and looks great!

Katie C.

wendy said...

ha ha..Aubrey totally has the right idea. CHILL
I'll get to it when I get to it...and if I don't, It wasn't that important

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Aubrey has the right idea! Don't stress --it will get doen --I keep reminding myself of that lately.

No, sadly we are not flying to Colorado for Christmas this year --too much packing going on here for our early January move, and we are still trying to sell our house.

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

I totally missed this post! I really wish I could do what Aubs does sometimes... Being able to sleep whenever or where ever.