As many of you know, the grand-girls in our family outnumber the grand-boys by 4 to 1.
While we love our little girls, we are excited to announce that we are expecting TWO little boys in July.
Our daughter Heidi and her husband Ovidiu are expecting their first baby, and our daughter Liz and her husband Karl are expecting their fourth, both boys-just one week apart.
(Sorry, no current belly shot.)
We are thrilled!
And
Our son Andrew and his wife Irene just moved into their brand new home.

Pretty exciting, wouldn’t you say!
JoAnn
8 comments:
I'm still surprised we are adding all these boys to the family. And I am SO excited our boys are going to be so close in age!
I am also super excited Andrew and Irene are finally in their new house. I need to get back out there and see it all unpacked. So exciting!
Very exciting! Life is good!
Congratulations on all accounts! I look at that new house and think what a lot of work that new yard will be. I must be getting old...Mimi
WOW!!! How exciting. That's fantastic! Lots of fun things happening in your family right now.
What wonderful news for you and your family!!! Spring must be coming!!!
Wow this is all very exciting news! I'm thrilled for all of you!
That's wonderful news! You and I will have an exciting, baby-filled summer!
Exciting FOR SURE !!!!
Out of my 10 grandchildren, only 4 are boys...BUT WE TOO get a new little boy in July !!
Post a Comment