Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter/Spring has arrived!

 

With Easter and the warmer weather arriving:

we have opened up the playhouse,

image

picked out cute Easter dresses,

 

image

gathered together with family,

 

image

decorated Easter eggs,

image

image

image

hunted for eggs and candy,

image

image

visited with cousins,

image

image

showed off our loot,

image

image

enjoyed our sisterhood,

(We missed you and your family, Linda!)

image

laughed at our “good taste” in shirt buying,

image

AND

introduced our future new daughter-in-law, Brittany,

image

image

image

Not a bad start to a wonderful season.

Now, to enjoy a week off school!

JoAnn

 

11 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

What a fun way to start our spring. My girls have been loving getting to play outside and wearing shorts! I'm excited for you to be on spring break from school too.

Kelli said...

How fun!!! We sure miss being able to join in on all the family fun. Thanks for posting pictures, it makes me feel like I can still be a part of it all...a little.

Stacey said...

Hi JoAnn! That all looks like so much fun. I miss having little ones around to do all the egg activities with.

Did I already tell you that when I tried to respond to the comment you left me earlier, it showed No Reply Blogger. Might keep you from getting comments.

Mimi Sue said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! Congrats on the new DIL! Your little grandgirls are almost as cute as mine...Mimi

Irene said...

Yay for spring and all the goodness it has brought so far.

Irene said...

Yay for spring and all the goodness it has brought so far.

Marg said...

Looks like did yourself in also with all your family. It sure is fun to include everyone in the planning and organizing...but as you know...the ball always drops at our feet.
But we love it and keep enjoying some thing that matters most in life. I have met so many folks who do not seem to have any traditions...

Pondside said...

Every celebration is better when it's with family. Your pictures tell a wonderful story.
I still think that the playhouse is just the cutest little thing!

Anonymous said...

It was a fun party and good to see everyone. Loved your potato salad. Enjoyed your pictures thanks!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I finally figured out how to leave a comment.

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful Easter and Spring break, Joann! I enjoyed all your photos --love the shirt you both were wearing ;)

We had such beautiful temperatures all week but we will be getting snow on Tuesday! Colorado needs the moisture, as it is in drought, so I won't complain..sigh!