It’s a beautiful world we live in.
Rugged mountains, beautiful flowers, all the different varieties of trees, grasses, ponds, sunsets, fluffy white clouds, and wildlife
all contribute to the wonder and splendor of our daily existence.
I can’t understand how anyone could ever doubt that it was not well planned
and prepared
by a loving and caring Supreme Being-
a master gardener-
a caring Heavenly Father.
That knowledge helps get us through the tough times.
Right now we are praying for several family members who are struggling with ill health, and a seventeen year old grand-niece, badly injured in an awful automobile accident, who is fighting for her life.
Not things we wanted to happen.
Times like these tend to make people dig deep in to their souls for strength and comfort.
Peace requires trust, faith, hope, and acceptance.
It also involves sacrifice, work, love, forgiveness,
and lots of crying together.
We can’t control the outcomes,
but we can be there for one another.
Our prayers are with you
Travis,
Connie,
and Kenidee.
We love you!
♥
6 comments:
Just reading this post makes me want to cry for all of them. I just wish there was more we could do to relieve their pain. But since there isn't, we will continue to pray, pray, pray!
What a beautiful post. Yes, we truly have a Maker and he knows the outcomes, but meanwhile you huddle together and cheer on that young niece. How sad, but on the positive side, my niece who had cardiac arrest in May, has recovered so beautiful and her mom and I just cry at the healing that God can bring.
Stay lifted up in God's spirit as he pours it down on all of you.
We love you, JoAnn. Beautiful thoughts....
We'll be praying for them too. It's so great to be in a strong family group. It certainly helps one get through tough times. Mimi
I am so sorry to hear about your grand niece and other ill family members. No, we can't control those things and have to have trust in our faith to help us through the rough and sad times and to help us celebrate and be thankful for the good times. I hope all will recover -- I will keep your family in my pratyers!
I'm so sorry, JoAnn, to read about this hard time for your family. It's hard at times like this to remember that there IS a plan.
Thinking of you, and taking a moment, as I hit 'publish' to pray.
Post a Comment