One of my favorite decorating blogs, Emily A. Clarke is having a Pottery Barn giveaway and a kids’ space link party. If you want to check out fun spaces decorated just for kids and maybe win $500 you should check out her blog today. Who couldn’t use $500 from Pottery Barn? I’m adding my playhouse to the link, too.
Here is the link to our playhouse if you missed it. You can also see the page by clicking on the playhouse button on my side bar. Our grandchildren are enjoying it so much. They think it’s our “Best Project Ever”, and we all love it.

Do you have a fun kid space at your home?
JoAnn
P.S. See this dog? She showed up on our front porch with a little note asking, “ Am I too late?” (She is a well traveled dog who gets passed around between Robbie and his friends as a joke.) Wonder where she will end up next?
8 comments:
I love all the flowers around the playhouse. Can't you come make my yard look that beautiful?
I have to admit your dog decor surprised me the other day... Glad to know the story behind the dog.
I've always loved your playhouse. Don't you think that little dog makes a nice decoration?????
Such a sweet play house. I love all the fun colors!
Your playhouse is so adorable! My grandkids would love playing there! That's the kind of dog to have. It probably never barks and you don't have to clean up after it! Mimi
I'm not sure if I have a real fun place...but I do think our 'alien garden' in the back 40 gives hours of pleasure.
I absolutely love your playhouse and hope you win the contest, JoAnn! I also hope my husband can build something similar for my granddaughter one day in our backyard.
The dog statue is a hoot! Does the costume change with each new house she visits? :)
I wish your play house was closer to me and my kids! I love it!
Gosh, your flowers are gorgeous! That playhouse is so cute too. How lucky from your grandkids. I can't believe school has started there already. Too early.
Post a Comment