Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Double the fun!

This past week has been pretty busy, but full of fun.

Our two new babies got to meet each other for the first time-and they both showed up in the exact same outfits.  That is Paul on the bottom and Zachary on the top.

I’m sure they were excited to see each other.

 

baby2

(Unplanned dressing alike runs in our family, remember this photo?)

image

Zachary decided to take a little nap, but Paul wanted to play.

baby3

They are almost the exact same size!

 

image

(Zachary on the left-Paul on the right)

It was so great to spend time with our entire family!

 

Project1

JoAnn

3 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

I just love those babies! I miss baby paul and his parents already! And dressing alike does run in the family. I swear I always showed up to family parties as a kid dressed like one of my cousins.

Marg said...

I love watching those cousins dressed alike. How wonderful for your family. Guess what? I am knitting booties for a new prince/princess to arrive in Feb. life keeps us busy with special events.

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

They are both adorable babies! I'm sure they will become best friends trough the years.