Friday, August 16, 2013

Summer’s recap

cropped1cropped2imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage018bwimageimageimageP6080235imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

I sure hate to see summer end!

JoAnn

5 comments:

Rosella said...

Looks like summer 2013 was indeed a good one!!! Oh, how I hate to see it end.

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

It has been a wonderful, busy summer. It was fun to look back at all those pictures. I think the saddest part about summer coming to an end is that grandma Jo has to go back to school...

Katie said...

I LOVED this! Well done!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

What a nice way to sum it all up, JoAnn. Summer passes too quickly! have a good return to the classroom.

Irene said...

I hate to see summer end too, I love your picture recap! I agree with Liz, the sad part of summer ending is you going back to school, and less family time.( Although I'm sure we'll still see plenty of each other.)