This question can be taken more than one way.
Zachary wants it to hurry and come. Kids can’t wait for the magic to start.
How much longer? (We can’t wait.)
I’m frantic because I have so much to do.
Today I’ve been pulling out decorations and trying to do some cleaning.
How much longer? (Will I make it?)
I imagine everyone is having a busy day today.
I hope you have a nice weekend and that you can find the answer you are looking for, whether you have a LOT left to do, or are ready and waiting.
How much longer?
Are we there yet?
(This last phrase was added as a joke for my travel weary family!)
♥
JoAnn
7 comments:
I have no doubt that you'll make it. Might be a little stressful though. :)
Why is it that we allow ourselves to get so stressed during this season? I think I am finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel - got most of my decor done and the nuts and bolts are made as of today! I am trying to stay calm over here too. I guess Christmas comes in spite of whether we are ready or not! Many lists also seem to help? Zachary is so adorable and will no doubt be your touch of sanity!
I am probably half done with everything I need to do. I wanted to get all done yesterday but the snow made it hard. I feel pretty good about where we are though and am very excited for Christmas to be here.
Found you from Mimi Sue. Good luck with everything. I am about half way there.
I'm feeling kind of behind too. Thanksgiving too late in November?? Not sure why. Looks like you had a great time at Disneyland. We took the whole family last October for my 60th birthday. We had lots of fun. Mimi
We had company staying over this weekend, so while we bought our tree it remains undecorated. I'm trying to enjoy the process and not get stressed, but I see a couple of late, late nights ahead :)
PS: Your grandboy has the most lovely eyes!
Post a Comment