Do you remember last year when I talked about our grand niece, Kenidee, who was in the bad auto accident?
She suffered multiple injuries, including brain swelling.
It was uncertain if she would even survive.
This picture below was taken after she was “out of the woods” so to speak.
(It was a tough battle just to get to this point in her recovery.)
She is quite an inspiration to everyone. With her desire to overcome obstacles related to her accident, she has worked really , really hard.

Look at her now!

If you’d like to read more about Kenidee and her miraculous recovery, check out this article that was in the local newspaper, The Herald Journal (Logan, Utah newspaper).
I think you will be impressed!
JoAnn
P.S. I think the world needs more heroes.
Thank you Kenidee for being one of mine!
6 comments:
Thanks for the update JoAnn. What a story of spirit and faith and determination. Your niece seems a beautiful young woman, inside and out.
What a story...I love those kind...they inspire all of us when we watch others go through challenging times. Reminds me of my niece last spring who had a cardiac arrest....She is coping so well and hopes to go back teaching this coming year. Struggles with short term memory.
Inspiring story.
That girl truly amazes me! Those pictures really show what an amazing recovery she has had. I sure do love that girl and am glad to see her doing so well.
What a beautiful young girl!
Blessings upon her!
Such a great story of faith and overcoming challenges! I'm glad I found you. I still believe in miracles!
Bonnie
Hope you'll visit White Lace and Promises.
That's wonderful!
Post a Comment