A cloudy January day needs some beauty!
Take a few minutes and enjoy this wonderful music. It is one of my favorite songs and I love this version.
Ahhh…..!
I’ve been hunting for some art for my bedroom and think I might have found my choice.
I’ll give you a hint.
(Claude Monet)
Now we’re just trying to find a good print that won’t break the bank!
Have a great weekend!
JoAnn
3 comments:
Thank you for that lovely bit of beauty on a day that is cloudy here, too. Good luck on your search for a print. Is there an art gallery or museum shop near you? A framed poster can be very good-looking. One of my favourites is Matisse's The Red Room. I bought the poster and had it well-framed and it gives me pleasure every day.
I can't wait to see your new picture. I'm kind of jealous you are actually getting things hung on your walls. :)
So enjoy this beautiful music! What talent! Love the changes in your bedroom. I know exactly how that do one thing that leads to another thing works. It happens all the time in our house! And the Christmas present thing. I've had some interesting gifts over the years. (brick for planters, rose bushes, bathroom faucets) Mimi
Post a Comment