Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Long week at school…

This week was a l-o-n-g one at school :

Parent teacher conferences

Data reports

New students

Meetings

Valentine’s Day

(We’ll celebrate it tomorrow- but I’m already anticipating it!)

This video made me laugh.

(I like my job, but some days it requires a LOT of patience!)

 

JoAnn

P.S.  Is it just me, or are all teachers feeling overwhelmed?

 

Project1

6 comments:

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Oh my goodness, that video made me laugh! Math was never my forte in school and often I'd answer"yes" when I was really clueless..lol

I know teaching does requite a tremendous amount of fortitude and patience. Many members of my family are teachers :) Hang in there!!

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

I love that video. Too funny. I'm glad your week is almost over. Say, you wanna babysit for us tomorrow night??? Haha. Just kidding. I hope you and Dad have some fun and relaxing plans.

Mimi Sue said...

That video is adorable! Hope next week is better. Mimi

Pondside said...

Just one more day - you can do it! You'll make it through this very long weekend!
I loved the video. I was the worst math student in every class I ever took. I was great at arithmetic and can so sums etc all day long, but mathematics stumped me. I spent every math period in a state of high anxiety.

Marg said...

Hope you have a wonderful day. Yes, I loved that video...that's how I sometimes feel about learning new technology. I just don't get it.
Yes, I agree you have an overwhelming position as a teacher.
But it looks like you have adjusted so well and know how to make things interesting.

Rosella said...

Oh that video is so hilarious - I can really identify - eek! and I work in an accounting office! Thankfully we have calculators!!!
Teachers are special people....there must be many times that the days and weeks are long! Hope you can find time to relax and recharge this weekend!!! Keep up the GOOD work.