Olivia and I were enjoying the flowers on a recent trip to the Lion House with the family (Connect Pass outings #3 and 4- report coming soon).
This hot weather is good for some things!
Enjoy your summer!
JoAnn
Wow they are gorgeous!
I'll take the baby over the flowers:)
Way to turn a great face into something cute with a fun caption! It was fun, and I'm glad you made me stop and admire the flowers with you.
My hollyhocks look like yours only mine have lots of aphids this year! Looks like your trip to Yellowstone was mostly fun. We're planning on going this fall sometime. Mimi
I love those gorgeous hollyhocks. My grandma used to raise them.
Beautiful shots of your sweet ones.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Wow they are gorgeous!
I'll take the baby over the flowers:)
Way to turn a great face into something cute with a fun caption! It was fun, and I'm glad you made me stop and admire the flowers with you.
My hollyhocks look like yours only mine have lots of aphids this year! Looks like your trip to Yellowstone was mostly fun. We're planning on going this fall sometime. Mimi
I love those gorgeous hollyhocks. My grandma used to raise them.
Beautiful shots of your sweet ones.
Post a Comment