Sunday, December 14, 2014

Favorite Christmas Links….part 2

image

Last Christmas I did a post on some of my favorite Christmas links.  You can check it out

here

Here are a few more wonderful Christmas links to watch from this year.

The first one is a short movie about the reason for the season.  It is a beautiful reminder of why we celebrate Christmas.

#1.  He is The Gift

The second one is a wonderful version of  “Angels From the Realms of Glory”performed by The Piano Guys, David Archuleta, Peter Hollens, and 1,039 people dressed as wise men, shepherds, and angels.  It was filmed by Devin Graham.

(It broke the world record for number of people in a nativity scene.)

#2.  Go here to watch.

 

The third link is about the sacrifices of Jesus Christ and what we gain from his life of love, service, and sacrifice.

#3.  Because of Him

I will probably update this post and add more links as I have time and as I run across things I want to share.

Please pass on any good Christmas links you run across, too.

image

I love my sister Linda’s statue of Christ.

image

We took these pictures a few years ago when we were at Temple Square in downtown Salt Lake.  The reflecting pond adds to the beauty of the scene.

image

Beautiful, isn’t it?

Well, have a great week!

JoAnn

P.S.  We made it!  The floors are in.  The dust is gone.  The house is almost back to normal…..

1 comment:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

The church has put out some amazing videos. I am especially loving the live nativity video with the piano guys and David Archuleta. It's SOOOO pretty!