Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Some family time and a photo shoot

It is always fun to get the whole family together!

It is even more fun to actually get some pictures to prove it.

O.K. some might not actually enjoy the photo shoot part.

We were determined to get a family portrait taken while our daughter Heidi and her family were here visiting, but did I mention that we have nine grand children under the age of eight?

NINE!

That is a lot of wiggling, crying, trying to escape moments for a photographer to capture, while keeping the adults turned, smiling, and holding in stomachs, too.

We think Liz and Andrew’s college friend Katie did a great job!

 

Clegg Family-11

Clegg Family-5

We didn’t get all the grand kids in this picture (We tried!) but I love how it turned out.

Clegg Family-55

Aubrey was a runner and we had to keep chasing after her, but she loved photo bombing this picture.

Clegg Family-33

We are off for a little cousin time now, so I’ll post more later.

Have a great day!

JoAnn

 

3 comments:

Rosella said...

These pictures are WONDERFUL JoAnn. They will be so precious in the future too! Good job!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Such precious photos! I like how you tried to coordinate your wardrobe colors or the photo shoot. I can't get my three grandchildren to sit still for one photo--someone is always moving/crying/making faces, etc.

Irene said...

I think the photo shoot went well, a lot of cute shots came out of it.