We had a nice little break tonight in what has been a busy, busy week. We went downtown for dinner with Ken’s siblings at Market Street Grill. It is a quaint restaurant on a one block street aptly named Market Street.
Good food and great company!
At school we have taken four really large classes (over thirty students each) and created five smaller classes. It was really difficult giving up six students, but the size difference is HUGE!
Happy teachers!
Now, if we can just survive the rest of the week.
Do you have weeks that push you to the limits?
(I should add a big cold sore on my lip in the picture above.)
JoAnn
P.S. Stay tuned for our annual family Halloween party on Saturday.
P.P.S. Maybe it is a good thing that tomorrow is Pajama Day at school!
ONE MORE…..Did you read about the New York school principal who took away all the teachers desks?
Like we even have time to sit down.
3 comments:
I feel for you switching up your classes at this point! That's a tough one. Hang in there!
It's hard to make such a change so late in the year and I hope everything settles really well.
Yes, there are weeks and then there are WEEKS! ( cue the music from Jaws! ). Good luck with the year ahead.
I love your self portrait! So funny. But I agree, it has been a long week! I'm excited to be getting Aubrey back to school tomorrow!
Post a Comment