
Our son Andrew will soon be getting married to a great girl, Irene.
(I know she is great since I have taught school across the hall from her for several years!)
We are excited for the big day!
Now we face the dilemma of how to handle two third grade teachers with the same last name.
(I hope this won't make me The Old Mrs. C."!)
5 comments:
Ever since they started dating I've been wondering how that dilemma would play out! I have no advice but am anxious to hear what is decided!
YAY!!! We are so happy for them! They make such a cute couple!
That is a dilemma! I will be the second Miss. (Enter last name here) at my school. But at least we teach different grades!
haha, yeah it will be fun to see how your school handles that one. I would be kind of funny if the kids called you Old mrs. clegg and new or young mrs. clegg
I have two sisters-in-law with the same name. Unfortunately, the one who has been in the family longest would have to be "old Kim" (as opposed to "new" or "young" Kim) or "big Kim" because she is so tall. Now we just call them "Todd's Kim" or "Kendall's Kim". I hope they just use your first initial, as in J. Clegg or I. Clegg.
ha, I didn't know that. how wonderful to know your future daughter in law so well. :) she is beautiful!
it will be a happy weekend.
Post a Comment