"Tin Foil Pizza"
Since we're planning a family camping trip it's time to start thinking about those menus.
One of my favorite lunches from my girls' camp days is "tin foil" pizza.
It is easy, fun, and tasty.
(And each person makes their own- no complaining about topping choices!)
Since we're planning a family camping trip it's time to start thinking about those menus.
One of my favorite lunches from my girls' camp days is "tin foil" pizza.
It is easy, fun, and tasty.
(And each person makes their own- no complaining about topping choices!)




8 comments:
I love camping food. I hope it will work out that we can come camping with you guys. We'll have to see how things turn out. Anyway, I'll see you saturday.
I also LOVE camp food, but have never tried this recipe! It looks good, I will have to try it soon! Enjoy your trip!
Great idea. This would be great on a hot day, and heat on the grill!! I think this is a for sure dinner this week!
Sandra
Oh this would be so yummy to try while we go camping!! I am so excited!! Sorry you couldnt make it to the lake with us today!
You are an awesome mom, your family is lucky to have you!
Yum, we will have to try this for Family Home Evening!
that sound yummy! maybe that should be on the menu for our campout.
Post a Comment