I promised some wedding pictures a while ago (we have been hoping the official photography pictures would be ready, but we are still waiting), so instead I'm putting up
a few random shots Liz took with her camera. She is a good photographer, too, but we don't have any of our family all together yet. More later.....
It was a great day!
Having their first kiss for the public.
a few random shots Liz took with her camera. She is a good photographer, too, but we don't have any of our family all together yet. More later.....
It was a great day!
Having their first kiss for the public.





(We have always felt like she belonged anyway.)
They are now back from their honeymoon and getting settled.
A wedding is a good reminder to follow this advice:
"True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well-being of one's companion."
-President Gordon B. Hinckley
Have a great weekend!
JoAnn
1 comment:
I can't believe it's been 2 weeks already! Life has been so crazy busy lately that things are just coming and going so quickly.
Post a Comment