Friday, July 10, 2009

Summer's relaxing moments.....


Summer is a busy time (and it is passing too quickly!),
but I have managed to enjoy some refreshing lemonade.....
some play time with Maddie (who loves running through the sprinklers),
seeing my "craftiness" appreciated,
(Did you know aprons are good for more than just cooking?)
some good tree climbing,


and a little day dreaming.

Hope your summer is relaxing and fun!

3 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

You're so silly mom. I love it though. Summer makes me happy... even if I'm not going to school to need a break from, summer is always fun and refreshing.

Beth at Aunties said...

I miss those lazy summer days with our children and need to spend more time with the little ones we have close. They only have this one month off for the summer.

Lemonade, water sprinklers and tree climbing, what could possibly be more perfect?

(I am glad I am not the only so called'silly' mom around!)
Your bridal couple look so happy.

Katie said...

How fun!!! I'm glad you are getting to enjoy some of the fun, simple pleasures of summer!

Who knew that an apron works as a sprinkler running outfit!