
"When in doubt about whose turn it is to take out the trash,
go ahead and take it out!"
-Richard Carlson
(Don't Sweat The Small Stuff...and it's all small stuff)
My husband has been picking up a lot of the slack since I have been busy with wedding plans.
I don't usually thank him enough.
I often complain.
I keep creating more jobs for him.
I just wanted to let him know (he reads my blog) that he is appreciated.
Thank you!
This is a picture of him.
Last year our daughter Michelle made this cake recreating an old
Father's Day Card she had drawn in grade school.

(P.S. Do you think he should bring back the mustache?)
6 comments:
hahaha I love that picture of dad! That is really great that he has been doing so much to help you around the house lately. Thanks dad! We love you!!!
What a great looking cake! You certainly have a wonderful, supportive husband who deserves all the credit you give. :)
HAHA!!! What a fun cake! I love it!
Hehe that's cute. I am also impressed that he does the grocery shopping. I remember when Liz and I were laughing cause he has to always buy the "female products". As youngsters, we thought that was the most humiliating thing for a man hehe. Now I realize it could probably be much worse.
I don't know why I always drew a "Hitler" mustache for dad. That's not how it looked in real life. And I'm quite sure his ties weren't that wide. Oh well, its pretty funny looking back now.
What an awesome husband. And my husband and I read that book Don't Sweat the Small Stuff, its an awesome book!
Post a Comment