Friday, July 3, 2009

The trip.....


Six hours in a speeding car.....
Four senior citizens who couldn't figure out why
we were going so fast and everyone was passing us.

(On our way home we discovered that
the car had a little button that somehow got switched over to metric!)


Four restful days in this cozy cabin....
(Painted by talented Karen..)

Two fun evenings at plays.....
We saw "The Secret Garden" at the Playmill and a melodrama at Mac's Inn.

One fun day seeing Yellowstone Park.....
("Old Faithful" who continues to show off for all the tourists.)


A delicious dinner at Lakeside Lodge.....

And some good relaxing time.....

It was a fun get away!

4 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun. I am somewhat jealous. I still keep wondering when my getaway will be here... maybe someday.

Lacey said...

What a fun trip! I love melodramas and cabins and girl time. I hope you had a wonderful, relaxing time. :)

Katie said...

HOW FUN!!! I am definitely, jealous!

The Razon's said...

Ha ha I am still laughing about the speedometer!! hahaha I am going to use that excuse the next time I get pulled over!!... Officer, maybe it was switched to metrics?!?!? :) haha