Friday, October 9, 2009

Autumn's beauty and a little fun at a pumpkin patch...

I wish I could say I took these three pictures,
but
I "borrowed" them from Google clip art. (You might have seen them before.)

I wish I had taken the pictures because I think that the photographers did a great job
capturing the splendor of fall.

(I really wish I'd taken them JUST TO HAVE BEEN THERE!)



Wow!


I wish I'd taken these next two pictures, too.

Good job to the photographer (Lacey),

I WISH I HAD BEEN THERE, TOO!

(I "double borrowed" these pictures from Liz, who borrowed them from Lacey!)

Thanks!

I hope you are enjoying fall as much as I am!

JoAnn


2 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

I still just love those pictures! What a fun time of year.

Katie said...

I love autumn!! Such a pretty time. By the way, your donuts look so heavenly!