Ever hear the words, "I feel like we should know each other?"A coworker of mine (she is new at our school this year) said those very words to me recently.
Nope, we couldn't make any connections.
I figured it must be one of those "you just remind me of someone else" situations.
BUT...
A few days ago she happened to mention the word "Franklin".
My ears pricked right up. Did she mean the town of Franklin -in Idaho?
Well, to make a long story short-
we were both in the SAME second grade class.
We lived about five country miles apart.
(Her family moved away the next year and we lost touch.)
Doesn't it just make you wonder who else you might be connected to- but just don't realize!
P.S. Is it a good or bad thing to be recognized from memories when you were
a seven year old?
♥
JoAnn
7 comments:
It's a very good thing- means you've got a great memory! And it means you both still look very youthful. :)
That's crazy!
Are five country miles bigger than five city miles? I was just curious. That really is so crazy. I tell you more often then not when those situations arise, if you mention Preston you will probably find your connection.
OKAY....I remember being potty trained. WIERD HU??? What's really neat about this is....she recognized you from somewhere, right??? WELL....she recognized you from elementary. You've aged BEAUTIFULLY!!!! HAHAHA
Just catching up on being so behind....I'm FOR SURE going to make your spudnuts!!! WOOT! WOOT!
And what a cute little witch in her lovely black hat.
Sandra
p.s. Franklin, Idaho hu???
LaTienda???? I think that's where Napolean Dynamite purchased his lottery ticket. Not far from my little world.
Oh, I just love this cute story. It just makes me happy to read it. Thanks for sharing.
Its a small world. Thats funny.
Post a Comment