What's better than a little "grandma" time?
I just returned from spending a few days with my cute granddaughters (and their parents).
I enjoyed meeting this sweet little girl.
(Which included all the spoiling time I wanted!)

"The girls"
(Liz, Maddie, and Brooklyn)

Karl, Maddie, and I took some time out to go to the local "Pumpkin Walk".

The "Pumpkin Walk" is a big collection of displays created with pumpkins.

Don't you love this cute little Yoda?
(No pumpkins used here!)

On my way home, I drove past this beautiful building.


Did you notice the white stuff on the ground?
We had a real snow storm.

I love this house, but I took the picture to show the fall bushes sprinkled with winter snow.
I wonder which season will win?
(I hope fall gets to hang on a little longer!)
♥
JoAnn
6 comments:
Sounds like you had a fun, relaxing trip. I'm jealous you got to spend so much time with the cute little girls (and of course their "cute" parents).
OH.....your grandchildren are so darn cute! I bet you are absolutely the sweetest grandma. They love you...you can see it in their eyes.
I heard the pumpkin walk was really fun this year. Cold but fun. I missed it darn it!
Beautiful pictures!! The snow was a bit of a bother, not sure I'm ready for the weather we get here, but ready or not!
Have a great day.
Sandra
Thank you thank you thank you for coming to visit us! We LOVED having you here. I really like having a "friend" here with me during the day to help me get stuff done and to get to have fun with. We love you!
You would never know that Madison enjoyed the pumpkin walk so much by those pictures... little stinker for not smiling.
Oh my goodness what a beautiful baby! Congrats on the new grandbaby! Congrats Liz!
That pumpkin walk looks like so much fun. Is it in the Salt Lake Valley? By the pictures taken it looks more like Logan!
GOod Grandma memories!
That makes me miss Logan! The Pumpkin Walk and a picture of one of my favorite houses in Logan!! The only thing I don't miss is the snow in October!
I love the picture of you with your two granddaughters... you're all such cute girls! So glad you got to come and visit and play. :)
Post a Comment