
I just got an early birthday present!
Yeah!
(It's a Brother brand)
Look at all the stitching options on the front.
I'm hoping to do some of the following things soon:
Be creative (by sewing up a little curtain for my kitchen)
Be useful (maybe I'll make some humanitarian school bags)
Be domestic (I'll leave it where people will see it and they might THINK I use it a LOT.)
Be thrifty (doing some mending?)
Be clever: (I'm thinking.....)
Bet you didn't know a machine could make you so talented!
(At least it sounds good on paper!)
Thank you to my family!
8 comments:
That is a fancy machine. You will love it. But be careful - I just sewed my left pointer finger. The needle went up and down three times before I pulled it out. (yes, I was going really fast) On the third time down I pulled my finger back in pain and ripped my fingernail and skin from 3/8 of an inch back. Blood gushing everywhere. Oh, it was a sad day. This is going to take a while to grow out - super glue will be keeping that fingernail together for a while.
You will have to post all the wonderful things you are making.
You stinker! You guys didn't even tell me you were getting your present early. I feel... left out. Good thing I love you.
That's one impressive looking machine! And the list of things you plan to do with it sounds amazing. I especially liked the leaving it out where people can see it plan... :)
I am not a sewer, but that machine makes me want to be! How fun!
sweet! Now I'll know who to call!
Congratulations on your new Brother. Looks like it will help you create many new projects for all those gatherings..
I purchased a Janome last year..Brother! I missed out again.
Happy birthday!
I hope it was a grand one. I have had my machine out this week making adult bibs:) I kept thinking I had to get it off of my dining room table...and put away. I will look at it so differently now! I was just being a domestic Diva and Very creative:)
Have fun being creative and I am looking forward to seeing those curtains.
Do you still want some irises?
c.annie77 @ msn.com I have tons!
So....is this the Brother you always wanted?
Post a Comment