Sunday, October 11, 2009

Pulling Out The Fall Decorations...and Witches' Night Out

It's official....fall has finally arrived at our house!
This weekend we pulled out our fall/Halloween decorations.

Spooky!

(O.K., not really, but we do enjoy the atmosphere.)



This little witch is trying on my new hat for Witches' Night Out!

If you want to participate in Witches' Night Out at Gardner Village, keep Friday or Saturday evening open (the 16th or 17th), pull out your best little black dress, don your most fancy black hat, spruce up your best broom, and plan on mingling with the most assorted bunch of witches you might ever come across.
It is so fun to join with so many other witches!

Maybe we will see you there!

JoAnn

3 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

So Karl and I were having an argument about something and decided we had to look it up on the computer so we could actually sleep tonight... so I decided to look at your blog. I love your house at Halloween time. So festive. I'm sad I'm going to miss the party this year. :(

Michelle said...

Your house always looks so cute for the holiday. Looking forward to the party. I love our crazy parties.

Marg said...

That's so interesting...we hardly celebrate Halloween. The kids go trick or treating, but your house looks fabulous.
Now we wind down just before the month of December.