(photo from Google.com)I have a 4 day weekend ahead of me.
Good, right?
Then why am I having such a hard time getting anything done?
I started cleaning my bedroom, including washing my curtains, shining the windows, washing the sheets, and dusting behind the dressers, but I keep getting side tracked. I start one job and then another seems to pull me away.
The problem is that every job I start leads to 500 more:
Filing miscellaneous papers
Hemming some new pants
Writing a thank you note
Getting out my fall decorations
Cleaning up the mess from the "almost-dead" air conditioner
Pulling some weeds
Raking up crab apples
Sorting socks
ETC.
Some of my friends and family are using this time to travel and do something fun.
(Now I know why!)
I'll keep trying to accomplish something worthwhile today,
but if I keep hearing voices telling me to go to Hobby Lobby and then out to lunch
I may just have to stop and obey. (It is good to be obedient!)
♥
JoAnn
P.S. After I finished this post I went back to work with vigor and determination to accomplish something, but as I tried to pull the bed out away from the wall, I broke the foot board.
Now I know I need to stop and go play!!!!!
4 comments:
I have the same aliment!
I am puttering around getting ready for company for Conference weekend but am finding more things to do... which leads to even more!
So I think it is time to leave and go to Kohls and spend some of my Kohl's bucks. But then Hobby Lobby does sound like fun!
Have fun and enjoy the sunshine while you can!
I already suggested the best option... you should have come to visit your most adorable niece and her miserably pregnant mother :) We sure had a fun day, and I would have been ok with going to Hobby Lobby and to lunch
GO PLAY!!! Or at least have one day that you can relax a bit.
ENJOY your 4 day weekend. I am feeling a bit jealous right now.
Sandra
You are so funny! I know this great little place for lunch in Bountiful. I know you'd like it!
Post a Comment