Sunday, October 18, 2009

Witches Night Out!


Recipe for Witches Night
Add:
1 cool night (do not chill)
hundreds of assorted witches (all sizes, shapes, and ages)

stir in:
Hot cheese and potato soup in bread bowls
energetic music
festive lights
lots of pumpkins
caramel apples

Mix together until well done.
Awesome!

8 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

How fun! I love your costume. Your hair looks so real! And Karen looks so SCARY!!!

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

I didn't realize that Ashley and Kari went with you. Makes me sad I didn't get to go too.

Katie said...

How fun!!!! That soup looks DIVINE!

Lacey said...

What cute pictures! That looks like an amazingly fun girls night out. You ladies make witches look good! And the soup really does look super yummy. MMmmmmmm....

Kelli said...

That is so fun!! I wish I could have come!

Barb said...

So, you had to dress like a witch to go?

Small House said...

HOW FUN!!! Great pictures. It looks as though you really had a good time.

Marg said...

Looks like the teacher knows how to have fun....
You asked..if we lived close to a city. We live exactly 3 km from a town of about 90,000. We live on the outskirts, and yet can walk to town with friends and sip on Starbucks.