Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Another Hero.....


On Veterans' Day I did a post on some of our family heroes, but I was missing a picture of my father-in-law. He served in the Navy. I finally got a picture and I did include it on that post, but I thought it was deserving of another mention.
Did you know that his father also enlisted during the war? He didn't serve on the front lines, but he left his home and family to help the cause.

We are proud of all of them and their sacrifice and service.

Go here to see the edited post.
Family Heroes

JoAnn

2 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

Grandpa sure was a good looking young man!

Anonymous said...

I don't think I have seen very many pictures of Grandpa at that age. He looks so handsome in his Navy uniform!

Katie C.