Monday, December 28, 2009

The best of Christmas.....


(enlarge pictures by clicking on them)

spending time with family....

eating good food.....

(Getting all your favorite recipes put in one book. Thanks, Liz!)


and
being free to express yourself.

"I wish we could put up some Christmas Spirit in jars and open a jar of it every month."
-Harlan Miller


JoAnn

5 comments:

Lacey said...

Your Christmas food is making my mouth water! Love all the fun pictures, and the great Christmas socks. :)

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

How fun. I really like that post. It was a fun Chrristmas. Thanks again!

Marg said...

Well, I want to tell you...please send me a jar of the post Christmas Spirit for January....
Anyways, I played that nativity video two times on Christmas Eve. My teacher daughter said, "That was so good, Mom." I told her the resource, from another teacher friend.
Thank-you so much and I hope you get to relax and take some time off before it starts again.

Small House said...

Your Christmas was gorgeous. The socks made me smile!! Hope all is well.

I'm doing a little (allotta) catch up right now.
Have a great day.
Sandra

monica said...

a family recipe book, where can i sign up for one?!
love the happy picture of grandma and grandpa. wish i could have been there to give them a hug.
m