It's time for my annual Christmas letter. I thought I'd start off by thanking you for the nice Christmas gifts you gave me last year. (And the year before that, and the year before that.....)!
I have tried to be good this year-although it hasn't always been easy. (I guess old habits are hard to change.) I am a little more organized, but if you see my desk at school, please try not to notice the huge stack of unfinished projects and papers to correct. I'm afraid I'll never get caught up!
Just so you know, our family has grown a little this year. We welcomed Irene and Brooklyn to our family (and Sue from school....yes, it's an adoption in progress- ha ha)!
I would like to let you know that we LOVE all the family games you have given us. (Please don't leave another game of "Stocks and Bonds", since my husband had to audit me last time we played it.)
I would like one new thing this year. With all the freezing cold weather we have been having we haven't had any outdoor recess for quite some time, and I could use a new pair of ear plugs. Eight year old kids just need some physical activity to help with all their energy, and one small classroom doesn't offer much relief.
I guess there is just one more thing. Could you please come to our house at the end of your run and not at the beginning? I will be up late finishing things!
Well, I am excited for the holiday and some time off from school. Thanks again for everything!
♥
JoAnn
Remembering Christmas past.....


Look at all the cute cousins!
Where has all the time gone?
P.S. Sorry about the quality of the photos. They are old and were taken with a cheap camera.
Remembering Christmas past.....


Look at all the cute cousins!Where has all the time gone?
P.S. Sorry about the quality of the photos. They are old and were taken with a cheap camera.

4 comments:
Such a clever letter! How could Santa not respond kindly... you sure have earned those ear plugs! :)
hehe, oh how I love it. Very cleverly written. We still need to write our letters to Santa.
If Santa doesn't send you earplugs I have some you could use. I loved the letter. It is amazing how different we all looked in those old pictures! Sue will fit right in with our family. Does that mean I have to do more family Christmas shopping?
Katie C.
Yea, where have a lot of things gone? But it sure is wonderful that we can add some new things in our life like blogging and making some new friendships.
One more hard week for you. My teacher daughter is here for supper tonight...I'll send enough left overs home with her and the rest I'll drop off at your place.
I hope Santa can read between the lines.
Post a Comment