Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Four more days of school and we have a nice two week vacation!!!
I'm holding on by a thread......
School presents for parents are almost done.
Today we will wrap them.
Last night we had a fun party with some old friends.
Most of the shopping is finished. (Thanks, kids!)

Life has been pretty busy and I have more to do than I am getting accomplished, but it is an exciting time of year.

We still have to make and deliver these (check out the recipe by clicking.)

Well, I'm off to school.
Have a great day!

JoAnn


5 comments:

Stephen said...

I have so much respect for school teachers... especially the week before Christmas! I'm sure it's lots of fun, but I imagine that reining in the kids enthusiasm may sometimes be a big job! You deserve this two week break you have coming up! :)

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

So I'm pretty sure that your last comment wasn't really from Steve, but rather Lacey. :) But I sure love that stuff... makes my mouth water just looking at it. Yummy.

Anonymous said...

Now we only have 3 more days! Time seems to going slowly though. I am definitely ready to make some of that popcorn. Actually I'm more excited to eat it. Ha Ha!

Katie C.

Marg said...

That's a great recipe idea. I did not know that you posted last year already...Where have I been?
Only three more days....

monica said...

WHAT is up with VA schools? we are in school up until christmas eve.
enjoy everything: the baking, book reading, sleeping, shopping everything the season brings.