(JoAnn, Alex, Barbara, Michael, Michelle)I got this email today from my friends Michael and Wendy. It was fun to see a bunch of "old" friends reunited in song and dance. We had some really fun times growing up! Looks like the magic is still there!
The only problem is that I can't make it very clear! I have turned things over to my "coach" Liz, but it isn't working for her either. Does anyone know how to work this thing?
(I even paid my $4.99 to download it!)
♥
JoAnn
5 comments:
cute!
That's funny. Sorry I don't know why it didn't copy over well... I am not that smart in the video department. Cute video though. :)
In all of my playing around with the video I figured out they have it formated in a tv format and if you try to upload the video to the internet or whatever it will lower the quality of the video... sorry mom.
That is darling!!
You got it to work. I know sometimes those things take me hours to figure out, but it sure is fun.
Post a Comment