
One of my students and her mom made this cute supply vase. Flowers are always lovely, but they never last and who doesn't need office supplies?
(Did you notice the Life Savers?)
I also saw this cute idea for covering notebook binders on the blog Just a Girl
and I made my own version.

I bought this 6 pack of notepads at Walmart for around $2.00.

Pulled out some scrapbook paper that I like.

Cut a piece of paper and glued it over the binder.
I added a pen and a little calendar.
The total cost is around $2.00 per gift.
Now all I need to do is FINISH some of my other projects.
Did you know that we had to find a new place to sleep last night?
My bed was covered with a big project and I didn't want to move it!!!!
Have a great day!
♥
JoAnn
(Did you notice the Life Savers?)
I also saw this cute idea for covering notebook binders on the blog Just a Girl
and I made my own version.

I bought this 6 pack of notepads at Walmart for around $2.00.
Pulled out some scrapbook paper that I like.
Cut a piece of paper and glued it over the binder.
I added a pen and a little calendar.The total cost is around $2.00 per gift.
Now all I need to do is FINISH some of my other projects.
Did you know that we had to find a new place to sleep last night?
My bed was covered with a big project and I didn't want to move it!!!!
Have a great day!
♥
JoAnn


4 comments:
Cute ideas! I hope you guys are enjoying the Christmas season!
YOU are too funny. My bed had a huge project today, also but it's finished and cleaned up...
I love those cup ideas...
Very fun ideas! How did your husband feel about having to find a new place to sleep last night? Or did he just cuddle up with your big projects? ;)
Great ideas! I especially like the one up above! My next door neighbor is a preschool teacher and she says some of the parents go overboard. The top gift is perfect.
Post a Comment