I found this video on another blog (bBchronicles) and thought it was perfect for Christmas.
(Thanks for sharing it!)
I think you will enjoy it, too!
Below is another great video. Both are worth your time!
I hope you all have a wonderful holiday and feel the love of the Savior.
Merry Christmas!
♥
JoAnn
(Thanks for sharing it!)
I think you will enjoy it, too!
Below is another great video. Both are worth your time!
I hope you all have a wonderful holiday and feel the love of the Savior.
Merry Christmas!
♥
JoAnn
4 comments:
LOVE both of these . Thanks for sharing! MERRY CHRISTMAS!
I couldn't watch them right now but I will later. But it was fun to see you again last night.
Dear Joanne,
That video is so touching. I will download that and play it on our big screen TV for the family to watch instead of reading the traditional Christmas story...My little ones will love it.
You have touched my soul today.
I dropped by to let you knwow that Santa was seen in New York City after safely crossing the Atlantic. We must hurry and go to bed before he arrives!
We just found the 'Santa Tracker' on the internet and our four year old couldn't leave fast enough to go home and go to sleep!
Enjoy a wonderful Christmas. I'd love to watch the videos...but my sound card on my computer quit working months ago... maybe he will leave a new computer in the morning...
~♥
~♥
Post a Comment