
Yesterday at school, my students went to the library (without me).
Throughout the rest of the day, I kept finding these little notes around my room.
As I would go to sit down, one would be on my chair.
When I would go to my desk, several would be resting on top of my books or my computer.
I'd go to the sink and there were a few more.
Even as quickly as I would turn to write something on the board, new ones would find their way to my work space. It was fun to discover and read each one.
My students loved watching me discover them!
I LOVED THE SURPRISE!
(especially the one that said,
"You are very nice to people and you ARE going to let us have a pizza party!")
(Thanks to the Librarian for helping them surprise me.)
I also came home with enough CHOCOLATE to last a year!
(Well, maybe not at our house.)
I saw this idea on The Pioneer Woman's blog. I liked it so I'm going to copy
(the idea- not her likes).
Beware- my list is long!
my family
my students
fluffy white snow
Almond Joy candy bars
Jane Austin
sunsets
geraniums
Monet
home made bread
frozen raspberry jam
To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
grandchildren
English countryside
Warren Kimball art
playing the piano
daisies
clean windows
"The Prayer at Valley Forge" by Arnold Friberg
pickled beets
old clocks
military uniforms (service men)
cows
"The Wizard of Oz" the movie
Johnny Carson
Charlotte's Web by E.B. White
lighthouses
mountains
Chopin
white fences
pearls
Julia Childs
Numbrix puzzles
old barns
new babies
Andre Bocelli
stone walls
'68 Mustang convertibles
Norman Rockwell
Creme Brulee
Colonial America
wild flowers
Amish farms
Il Divo
Peeps
American flag
climbing rose bushes
Abraham Lincoln
Ann of Green Gables by Lucy Maud Montgomery
the sea
history
full moons
I'll probably think of more things to add,
but I will spare you!
What things would you have on your list?
Have a great Valentine's Day
P.S. I forgot to add "friends" (including you blogging friends).
Thanks for the reminder, Marg!
P.P.S. Liz, grandchildren are part of my family- which is #1 on the list!
♥
Throughout the rest of the day, I kept finding these little notes around my room.
As I would go to sit down, one would be on my chair.
When I would go to my desk, several would be resting on top of my books or my computer.
I'd go to the sink and there were a few more.
Even as quickly as I would turn to write something on the board, new ones would find their way to my work space. It was fun to discover and read each one.
My students loved watching me discover them!
I LOVED THE SURPRISE!
(especially the one that said,
"You are very nice to people and you ARE going to let us have a pizza party!")
(Thanks to the Librarian for helping them surprise me.)
I also came home with enough CHOCOLATE to last a year!
(Well, maybe not at our house.)
I saw this idea on The Pioneer Woman's blog. I liked it so I'm going to copy
(the idea- not her likes).
Beware- my list is long!
my familymy students
fluffy white snow
Almond Joy candy bars
Jane Austin
sunsets
geraniums
Monet
home made bread
frozen raspberry jam
To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
grandchildren
English countryside
Warren Kimball art
playing the piano
daisies
clean windows
"The Prayer at Valley Forge" by Arnold Friberg
pickled beets
old clocks
military uniforms (service men)
cows
"The Wizard of Oz" the movie
Johnny Carson
Charlotte's Web by E.B. White
lighthouses
mountains
Chopin
white fences
pearls
Julia Childs
Numbrix puzzles
old barns
new babies
Andre Bocelli
stone walls
'68 Mustang convertibles
Norman Rockwell
Creme Brulee
Colonial America
wild flowers
Amish farms
Il Divo
Peeps
American flag
climbing rose bushes
Abraham Lincoln
Ann of Green Gables by Lucy Maud Montgomery
the sea
history
full moons
I'll probably think of more things to add,
but I will spare you!
What things would you have on your list?
Have a great Valentine's Day
P.S. I forgot to add "friends" (including you blogging friends).
Thanks for the reminder, Marg!
P.P.S. Liz, grandchildren are part of my family- which is #1 on the list!
♥

6 comments:
That looks like a great list, but you forgot your blogging friends.
I love the card collage...that is uniquely special.
What a cute surprise for you! Your students sound so great. I love the idea of listing so many things that you love... I would have to have pickled beets on my list too. :)
There are some crazy things on your list......and they are my favorite, too. How did you know? I guess our common upbringing runs deep. (Maybe it was those sleep overs or our obsession with painting those crazy monster things. Remember them?)
We should compare sometime.
What? Grandchildren is number 12 on your list! I love all the secret letters you found around your classroom. What a fun idea!
I <3 the little heart notes! I want to get some to leave for my kids. I wonder where she got them.
Darn, the <3 was supposed to make a cute little heart. I guess it doesn't work here.
Post a Comment